The Chamber of Building Materials Industries is a non-profit organization that acts as the main platform representing the Egyptian Building Materials Industries with different stakeholders. It has more than 2,800 companies specialized in the building materials. The Chamber continuously and actively promotes and develops the business environment, which affects the competitive advantage of building materials at the national and international levels.
To be the sound chamber and the official platform represented by the building materials manufacturers in Egypt while providing all the necessary support for the advancement of the members’ businesses and the sector at large.
To provide distinguished support and services to the building materials manufacturers on both levels; the companies and the sector in general.
- Improve the business climate by protecting the interests of members in terms of laws and legislation and to create a business environment conducive to growth.
- Support the products of the building materials industries and raising the competitiveness of the industry.
- Help members develop their businesses and create opportunities to open new markets to their products.
- Provide support to upgrade the quality of Egyptian building materials products by raising the technical capabilities of factories and skilled workers.
The Sub-Divisions of the Chamber:
- Brick and Refractories
- Insulation materials
- Marble and Granite
- Sanitary ware
- Glass and Porcelain
- Cement Products
- Affiliated Division (Contracting)
The Services offered by the Chamber to its members:
- Study the problems facing the industries and hold periodic meetings with the aim of presenting the issues facing different sub sectors to relevant entities.
- Provide members with data on export and export opportunities and market analysis trends in different sectors.
- Participate in the development or amendment of the standard specifications and some technical requirements for manufacturing in cooperation and coordination with the competent bodies.
- Support and provide information for participating in specialized exhibitions in international and domestic markets.
- Assist companies in obtaining loans at nominal interest in coordination with the Environmental Compliance Office to combat environmental pollution within factories.
- Introduce the export opportunities received from the Egyptian commercial representation offices abroad.
- Study the legislations and ministerial decisions related to the building materials sector and discuss the decisions and related systems to achieve the interest of these important industries.