Tarek Zarif, LC, PE:
- Is a Lighting Consultant, the President of MEP & Lighting solutions.
- Established his own design office MEP & LS in 2004.
- Performed electrical and lighting design services for many international firms in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Qatar like AUC, Turner, Fluor Daniel and Saudi Bin Ladin group for more than 29 years.
- Received his engineering degree from Cairo university in 1987
- Project management from AUC in 2004
- Professional Engineer from NCEES - USA, in 2010
- Member of the Egyptian lighting code committee. Since 2006
- Member of IES, USA since 1996
- Lighting Certified from NCQLP, USA since 1999.
- Lighting lecturer for many authorities in Egypt and Gulf.
ADVANCED LIGHTING DESIGN AND CONTROL FOR ENERGY SAVING AND GREEN BUILDING CODES
- Consequences of the continuous emission of CO2 and Global warming disasters
- Energy saving tips in lighting design and smart lighting control (PoE/IoT)
- Lighting energy codes for green buildings and Building Energy rating (BER)
Theme: Sustainability and Technology