AboutSALAH OMAR OMRAN
Salah Omran has more than 12 years’ experience in Building information modeling Tanique. As a BIM Manager at Turner international middle east, he led the development of the BIM implementation strategy for new Kuwait University project which One of the largest educational campuses in the world
Earlier with PROJACS International, he managed BIM unit in Middle East. He gained experience through working with International firms in Gulf area and successfully managing small to large projects from start to finish such as:
- Arab organization town - Aljazeera International-Kuwait-BIM Managment-LOD300
- Kuwait cancer city Hospital- Kuwait-BIM for Construction- LOD 400
- Infectious Diseases Hospital-Kuwait -BIM for Construction- LOD 400
- IBIS Hotels -KSA-BIM Management - LOD300 and LOD 400
- NBK Data Store Building - BIM Management - LOD300 and LOD 400
- Oreado Head quarter - BIM for FM - LOD 500
Salah Omran holds a master’s degree in engineering and Construction Management from Egypt in Green BIM and now he is a PHD candidate.
GROWING IMPORTANCE OF BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING (BIM) FOR PROJECT EXECUTION
- Understanding what is BIM and when it can be implemented.
- Sharing knowledge and resources for information about a facility for quicker decisions during its life-cycle.
- Validating a successful BIM in design and construction.
Theme: BIM and Project Management
Date/Time: 19 September, 13:00 - 13:45
Location: Theatre 1