AboutDR. ABDELRAHMAN A. ELSAYED
- Teaching: Solar Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer, Applied Thermodynamics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Advanced Air Conditioning, Heat Transfer Equipment, Conventional Power Plants, Laboratory Sessions, and Mathematics (Algebra, Calculus, Integration and Analytic Geometry, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations).
- Technical Expert at Egyptian Accreditation Council from 2013.
- MEP designer (HVAC, Firefighting, and Pluming).
- Participated in design of the world’s largest PV solar plant (Benban Solar Park)
- Lead for mechanical team for designing a 100 MW wind farm at west Nile of Egypt.
PROJECT OVERVIEW: DESIGN OF 100 MW WIND FARM IN EGYPT
- Project Site Information
- Design Methodology
- Wind Farm Distribution Strategy
- Design Outputs and Economical Visibility
Theme: Sustainability and Technology