H.E. Eng. Amr Nassar, Minister of Trade and Industry opens The Big 5 Construct Egypt
THE BIG 5 CONSTRUCT EGYPT IS HERE
The Big 5 Construct Egypt event was officially opened by H.E Eng. Amr Nassar, the Minister of Trade & Industry, Egypt. It's been a jam-packed day already!
Bringing exciting features including over 40 free CPD certified workshops and 200+ exhibitors from 25 countries showcasing the latest products and technologies.
Join us over the next 4 days to explore the latest innovations in construction.
Free certifications from 40+ workshops
We've highlighted today's featured workshops you should not miss at the show! Don't forget to collect your CPD certificates in Hall 4 after completing the session.
- Types of projects that can be financed.
- The products and options available for developers and construction firms in Egypt for financing their projects.
- The role of a CBE (Central Bank of Egypt) certified appraiser working as a technical adviser and loan supervisor for the bank.
- Case studies of existing projects that have benefited from financing options and how it was structured and serviced.
Theme: Future Trends and Technologies
Location: Theatre 1
View all agendas
- Overview & Basics of Solar PV Power Plants
- Major Components: PV Arrays, Combiner Box, Inverter, Battery, Charge Controller, Cabling
- Cost of Solar PV Plant
- Balance of System (BOS) Cost
- Operation & Maintenance
Theme: Sustainability and Technology
Location: Theatre 2
View all agendas
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
The Big 5 Construct Egypt will feature 40 free-to-attend CPD-certified workshops across all four show days! Stay updated with the latest trends in the construction industry and learn from industry experts speaking at show.FREE REGISTRATION ONSITE